I am currently in Sydney, Australia (for the foreseeable future), focussing on these things:
- Writing, writing, writing to get a full(!) first draft of my thesis done by March 31.
- Filling non-writing time with exciting new hobbies, with my first homemade ceramic teapot expected soon!
- Plotting two new papers; one on people-centred approaches to food policy (with Corinna Hawkes) and the other on the integrating the Capabilities Approach with recent advances in relational social theory (with a phenomenal team, including John Owens, Ina Conradie and Vikki Entwistle).
- Reading Weapons of Math Destruction How Big Data Increases Inequality and Threatens Democracy by Cathy O’Neill.
- Eating well, sleeping right, exercising daily, and hating Sydney’s humidity.
This page is inspired by Derek Sivers. Last updated: January 6, 2017.